MANAMA, Jan. 20 (Xinhua) -- Bahrain's Public Prosecution on Sunday completed its investigations of four suspects allegedly involved in terrorist attacks that claimed the life of a pedestrian last year.
Public attorney Abdulrahman Al Sayed announced they had completed its investigations on the terrorist explosive attack that took place in Gudaibiya area last November.
"Four suspects are standing on trial on charges of forming and being members of a terrorist group in addition to first-degree murder," he said in a statement.
The suspects were also charged with conducting terrorist attacks with the intention of causing public panic, along with possessing fire-crackers to conducted terrorist acts.
The next hearing of the case was set for Feb. 13 at the Higher criminal court.
Scores of policemen and migrant workers were injured last year by home-made explosives in various areas of the country. Two Asian workers died in multiple blasts last November that rocked the capital, while another worker sustained serious injuries.
Justice, Islamic Affairs and Endowment Minister Shaikh Khalid bin Ali Al Khalifa said last year that from January to November, 456 policemen were hurt in street violence, 56 of whom suffered serious injuries such as severe burns.
Nudists rally for right to bare it all
Unforgettable moments you cannot miss in December
Bloody scenery of shark hunting
Sao Paulo faces hot weather in January
Finland celebrates Epiphany with slide show
Children taking cold-resistant exercise