Edited and translated by Du Mingming, People's Daily Online
Wheat kernel and sweet potato soup
Fresh sweet potato: 250 grams
Wheat kernels: 100 grams
1. Soak the wheat kernels in water for a night to soften their skins;
2. Put the well-soaked wheat kernels into a pressure cooker, add water and cook for about 20 minutes;
3. Cut the sweet potato into pieces, and add into the cooker when the water boils;
4. Let the mixture boil for three minutes;
5. Add some rock candy into the soup and serve.
Features: The soup is tasty and nutritious. Besides, it helps lose weight.
>>>Please refer to: Nourishing vegetables you should not miss in autumn