Edited and translated by Du Mingming, People's Daily Online
Dried champignon, chicken soup, starch, 300 grams of winter melon, vegetable oil, salt, ginger, MSG, sesame oil
1. Soak the dry champignon in water for three to four hours.
2. Wash the champignon and winter melon clean. Cut the champignon into slices. Unpeel the winter melon and scoop to balls. Wash the ginger clean and cut into shreds.
3. Put the vegetable oil into the wok and heat to 70 to 100 degrees Celsius.
4. Stir-fry the ginger shreds until they produce a strong aroma. Add the champion slices and stir-fry for about five minutes.
5. Add the chicken soup and bring to boil. Put the winter melon balls into the wok and simmer for about 20 minutes.
6. Thicken the sauce with mixture of cornstarch and water. Add the MSG, turn over several times. 7. Sprinkle on the sesame oil and serve.
This dish helps nourish stomach and increase secretion of body fluid.