SHIJIAZHUANG, March 1 (Xinhua) -- Eleven people die due to carbon monoxide poisoning after a forcing fan caught fire under a coal mine in north China's Hebei Province, local authorities said Friday.
The accident occurred at 8 p.m. on Thursday in a coal mine in Huailai County of Zhangjiakou City, the publicity department of Zhangjiakou City said.
The mine belongs to Zhangkuang Group, a subsidiary of Jizhong Energy Group Co., LTD.
Thirteen miners were working under the mine when the accident happened.
Two miners are still missing, the publicity department said.
Our generation: Chinese elites through lens
Chinese rich women learning etiquette
Beauties at Beijing Film Academy enrollment site
Slacklife, China’s No.1 slackliner
Wedding of Lisu people in Sichuan, China
China's weekly story (2013.2.8-2.15)
Impressive moments of Beijing since 1950s
Unforgettable moments during Spring Festival
Exploring top private clubs in China